AC Installation/New Construction
Installation of brand new systems for the first time in newly constructed homes and businesses.
Installation of new systems in existing homes and businesses.
Expansion & Renovations of heating and cooling system in existing homes and businesses.
Replace existing systems that are either outdated and incapable of keeping up with current needs or irreparably damaged. We remove and recycle the old system and install a new one for homes and businesses.
Routine Service Calls
We strive to bring the highest quality of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) services to anyone we come in contact with. We service residential and commercial properties. From the service of your existing system, to the sale and installation of a new system, we will offer the highest quality customer service and professionalism. We will always treat your system as if it was our own, and never recommend anything that is not needed for your system, home or business.
Unfortunately, no one can pick and choose when they want their heating or air conditioning systems to malfunction or quit working completely. That’s why we’re here, to be there when you need us. When you call, no matter the time, you will always speak to someone from our company – no call center somewhere that is not personal and local. We strive to get to each customer as fast as we can and in a timely manner by offering realistic time frames that allow you to go about your normal schedule. Thanks to our dispatching software, when we notify you with a time that we will arrive, you will also receive a picture of the technician that is responding, so you know exactly who to expect when they arrive at your door.
Peak Performance Club
Semi-Annual Maintenance Plan
Our Peak Performance Club is an exclusive membership for customers who think long term and opt to maintain their system(s), in order to ensure it is running at its peak performance year-round. This can also help minimize heating and cooling bills and pre-detect and/or prevent any potential threats to your system that could otherwise jeopardize the life of your system. Here at the beach, the salt air wreaks havoc on heating and air systems more than any other environment in South Carolina, which is why systems typically have a life span of only 8-12 years. This is why becoming a member of the Peak Performance Club is crucial to the longevity of the life span of your system(s). We treat these customers with priority service and we call YOU to schedule at your convenience. This membership includes semi-annual service on your heating and cooling systems, which includes:
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise/fall
- Check heat strips to ensure proper working order
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Clean and check evaporator coil
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check operating pressures and refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Clean and check thermostats
- Monitor air conditioning cycle
- Monitor heating cycle
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades
- Visually inspect duct work
- Check all electrical parts and components
- Change filters that client provides
- Potentially lower energy bills
- Extend equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity and efficiency
- Priority client status which includes priority service during and outside of regular service hours
- Exemption from after-hours, weekend, and holiday service call charges in the case of an emergency